Here are just a few of our training offerings:
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS TRAINING:
DEEP DIVES consist of a 4-hour classroom general sessions, followed by a 1-hour private session allowing clients to work one-on-one with an Intelligent Services Account Engineer regarding site specific questions. The classroom training will be held at The Training Center at Seiberlich Trane Energy Services, 66 Southgate Blvd, New Castle, DE from 8AM – 12PM, with one to one sessions from 1PM – 4PM. Upon receiving registrations, our office will contact students to schedule one-on-one sessions.
TRAINING DATES & TOPICS:
1. Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Niagara AX Daily Operations
2. Wednesday, November 13, 2013 Tracer Summit Daily Operations
Cost: $250 per person per class (class size is limited)
· Early bird discount: 10% discount for registrations received prior to September 30th, or
· Quantity discount: 10% discount for multiple registrations per company
Summit Daily Operations Niagara AX Daily Operations
Software Navigation Software Navigation
Graphics Navigation Px Navigation
Graphics Editor Px Editor
Event Routing Event Routing
Trending & Reporting Trending
Advanced Topics Preview Advanced Topics Preview
SEIBERLICH TRANE ENERGY SERVICES WEBINAR SERIES:
QUICK DIVES will be 1-hour webinar training sessions. All QUICK DIVES will be scheduled from 11:30AM to 12:30PM.
TRAINING DATES & TOPICS:
1. Thursday, May 30, 2013 – Mobile Access
Until recently, access to building automation systems was limited to on-site access from a single work station. As technology has progressed and devices like the iPhone, iPad, and other tablets and smartphones have become mandatory business assets, mobile access to business information has become an expectation. Learn how you can access your building automation system from anywhere at any time utilizing your mobile devices to more effectively run your building while on the go.
2. Thursday, July 25, 2013 - NiagaraAX Trending and Reporting
NiagaraAX provides intuitive, yet powerful trending and reporting capabilities. Learn how to leverage NiagaraAX histories and real-time reporting, to better understand how a building system is operating over time, and to pinpoint areas of concern.
3. Thursday, September 26, 2013 - Tracer Summit Alarm and Event Handling
Tracer Summit provides users a set of tools to view systems alarms and events as well as receive those same events via an email or text message. Learn how to maximize the capabilities of Trane Tracer Summit’s alarm and event handling tools to catch and mitigate issues effectively.
4. Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - NiagaraAX Alarm and Event Handling
NiagaraAX provides users a set of tools to view systems’ alarms and events as well as receive those same events via an email or text message. Learn how to maximize the capabilities of NiagaraAX’s alarm and event handling tools to catch and mitigate issues effectively.
Client Specific Training - Sample topics:
· Tracer Summit Daily Operations
· NiagaraAX Daily Operations
· Cooling Towers
· Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
· Indoor Air Quality
· Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems
· Refrigerant Certification
· Chiller Operation & Maintenance
· Lochinvar Boiler Operation & Maintenance